What makes selecting Niceic tradesmen so worthwhile?
Government endorsed criteria :
1. A firm's technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well as checks on their trading record and financial status;
2. Firms have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care;
3. The approved scheme operator has checked and will continue to monitor the firm's quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction;
4. Firms are able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty;
5. Deposit Protection Insurance is available for consumers in the event a firm should cease trading;
6. Firms will be able to tell you about any building regulations you must comply with and may also be able to provide appropriate certificates;
7. If you have a problem or disagreement with the firm, there will be a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help resolve the issue;
8. The scheme is fully supported by Government, the building industry and consumer protection groups.
9. All of these checks will give you - Peace of Mind
We take Health and Safety seriously. Contact us on the above numbers or email for our current certifications, insurance details and Risk assessments / method statements.
NICEIC platinum promise:
As Fully Registered and approved member of the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICIEC) we fully meet the requirements for the NICIEC Platinum Promise. This is NICIEC's national commitment to making sure that installation work is safe and meets the required regulations. The Platinum Promise will protect you should installation work undertaken by a NICEIC registered company not meet the required building regulations or installation standards.
As part of the Platinum Promise NICIEC will support you through the resolution process. Platinum Promise can take necessary steps to put work right in the event that a registered installer is no longer able to.
In the event that the NICEIC registered installer is no longer able to rectify work that is unsafe or does not meet the required regulations, NICEIC will commission remedial work to make the work compliant using an alternative contractor up to the maximum value of £25,000.